The Missouri Aviation Historical Society will be making several changes as the new year begins. First and foremost, all bi-monthly meetings will now be held on the third Sunday from 2:00-4:00 P.M. at Creve Couer Airport. The change is due to a variety of reasons:
- Allow’s the membership to enjoy a great meal at Creve Coeur Airport’s famous ‘Sunday Lunch’, which is available for $7.00 a person until 2:00
- Eliminates the need for night driving and traffic congestion to West County, which was a concern for many of our members
- Avoids event collision with other local aviation groups and history societies
- Relieves stress on Creve Coeur Airport’s staff by reducing an event night
- Allows for members and guests to enjoy the flying and statics around Creve Coeur Airport during regular operations
MOAHS will now provide members with fabulous dessert and coffee options in lieu of the former snacks- A perfect compliment to the Creve Coeur Lunch. Admission will remain 100% free to anyone who’s interested.
Please join us for our annual ‘State of Aviation’ Kick-Off on Sunday, January 27th as we hear from our fellow organizations and museums about their upcoming year. This event typically is a packed house, so come early! Inclement weather announcements will be made if necessary. View Driving Directions.
UPDATE: Due to the impending winter storm, the 2019 kickoff meeting has been rescheduled to Sunday, January 27th. Safety first!